Happy Holidays Fellow Rotarians!!  The Camp Neidig Committee met recently to make a decision on whether to move forward with our four day leadership camp in 2021.  Unfortunately, we decided to postpone our traditional camp until 2022.  This decision was not made lightly and was largely the result of three factors:
  1. A large majority of our camp staff were unwilling to commit to working the camp since vaccinations may continue into the summer months.
  2. Our Insurance does not cover Pandemic Liability.
  3. We felt that since Camp Neidig is a leadership camp, we should set a good example and not risk being a potential super spreader.
We are still thinking of having a one-day hybrid event with a virtual program in the morning followed by participation in a hands-on community project in the afternoon. We are working on the details and hope to have more information available by the end of January. We would still charge a nominal fee to cover the costs. We wanted to inform the clubs of our decision as soon as possible and welcome any feedback. 
Have a wonderful and safe New Year!
The Camp Neidig Committee
Wendy Body    wendy.body@butz.com     
Charlie Incalcaterra    cjidmd@ptd.net